Q.

Do U believe in"Chamatkar"or 2ndBirth? Yes I believe... It so happened on 13th wth me.I had been 2 Lonavla wth my family 2 spend Valentine Day. As I always believe dat b4 leaving 4 any journey or coming 4rm journey,I always tke Lord's blessing &so it happened on d 13th of d German Bakery Blast at Pune. I had been 2 Lord Shiva's temple 2 take his blessings on 13th evening at around 6.15pm & d aarti had just started & German Bakery was just 2/3 kms away 4rm dis temple. Its my belief also dat 1 shld not leave aarti when its being performed &it got ovr at 7.15. Belief & faith hve saved

Tags: day, money, relationships
Asked by cyrus irani, 15 Feb '10 10:29 am

1.

It means that you are going to live long. It all happens with good people who must live to share some more goodness around. And this /Chatmakar/ that happened to you only tells u that the supreme power exists and ur faith kept its aura stronger around you. We are all glad that we got one blessed soul around.
Answered by Anu, 15 Feb '10 04:35 pm

(1)
 (1)
2.

Cyrus, the question is, were you planning to visit German Bakery at the time of the blast and decided against it, as you preferred going to the temple. In that case you can possibly feel your life got saved because of divine intervention. Just the fact of your visit to Pune coinciding with the blast cannot be considered as possible threat to your life having got averted. On that particular day, at the particular time there were lakhs of people in Pune, but only a few got hit by the blast. These few did not get hit because they were non-believers or 'sinners'. They got hit because they were supposed to die in that fashion. If Creator wants a person to die at a particular time, in a particular fashion, he does not miss that timing. There is no double innings in life. Once a person is born his death is certain and God does not goof up when it comes to taking a life. A person can get a second life in probably cricket due to a dropped catch, missed stumping, Umpire's wrong judgment of LBW ...more
Answered by Shyam, 17 Feb '10 01:26 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

May God always be with you.
During the Mumbai serial train bomb blasts one of my friend and colleague who travels by first class left early on that ill fated for no apparent reason and survived the blasts. Another friend also had same experience buring the earlier Mumbai bomb blasts
Answered by manoj thakur, 15 Feb '10 02:43 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

I dont believe so.

What ever has to happen... only happens... and will happen...

there is a saying in hindi... honi to hoke rahe.... anhoni na hoye.....

During gujarat earthquake a 90 yr old lady and an infant survided under debris.
Answered by shashi, 15 Feb '10 11:20 am

(1)
 (0)
5.

Your God and your Shivji saved you Cyrusji. You are a true believer and also it was destined that you would not be a victim in this tragedy. We are all so happy and relieved to find that nothing untoward happened with you. May God bless you and your family.
Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 20 Feb '10 06:03 pm

(0)
 (2)

Q.

Pakistan still is in deep trouble with what is happening there and this win will not bail them out.But the Pakastani team sure has set a good example ..more

Answered by Global Solutions