Q.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired." comment

Tags: laziness
Asked by Josna, 20 Jul '10 11:40 am

1.

Yea Josna , Laziness is a mental and a physical condition that results from disinterest or a lack to motivation to do something and can even result in death. People have lost their lives on account of postponing their breath just because they could not overcome laziness in time. And this is serious
If you have been feeling guilty of not completing tasks in time and suffered, if this has persisted, your condition needs attention. Laziness is a demon that sits on our shoulder and jumps in right at an idle moment taking complete control over our mind and body. The key here is 'never to have an idle moment'.Our mind plays tricks on us. Whenever we have been assigned something important, it tries to lure us into a relaxing activity. It is only after we learn how to control our mind and direct it towards a goal will we be able to kill this demon and overcome laziness. Below are some tried and tested instructions to overcome laziness no matter how chronic your condition be.
Answered by Musfer, 20 Jul '10 12:02 pm

(0)
 (0)

2.

I would rather say - Laziness is preference to continue to rest even after one is tired of resting.
Answered by Shyam, 20 Jul '10 11:43 am

(2)
 (0)
3.

Probably when anyone is lazy ,it shows that there some disharmony in life style.
Answered by vilas manohar deshpande, 03 Aug '12 04:11 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

You are correct.
Answered by provu rai, 25 Nov '11 04:52 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

It is really not a habit but I think it is an achievement that a person is really LAZY.I have rarely seen any lazy person ,I think a lazy person is a person who gets tired before starting the work ,resting /or no resting matters a little to them.
Answered by Santiranjan Pal, 20 Jul '10 05:14 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

"Laziness is nothing more than resting before you get tired -- Jules Renard (1864 - 1910)". I suppose that lazy people may be getting the most out of life, but it's hard for me to imagine how. I can't imagine not having any drive or ambition to accomplish anything, and having the desire to engage only in passive activities, always being a spectator, never acting. Laziness, in many cases, leads to poor health, low self-esteem, lack of hope, and low self-confidence, among other things that I just don't see. It also robs a person of a sense of accomplishment, a sense of self-worth, and self-development.
Answered by iqbal ahmed, 20 Jul '10 01:20 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

Laziness is a preference to continue resting even after 1 is tired of resting....Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in being Laziness only. Of course , we should work for something because it is good, not just because it stands a chance to succeed. And when we fail . and if somebody tells , you are bad , in no way , I will remain idle. Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction. A lazy person, whatever the talents with which he starts out, have condemned himself to second-rate thoughts, and to second-rate friends and land into bad work. As is told Work is god Try for the best but be prepared for the worst , learn from the mistakes and jump into next opportunity
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 11:49 am
Report abuseUseful (0)Not Useful (0)[ x ]
[ x ]
Please sign in to vote

Keep me signed in New User? Sign up
[ x ]
Answered by Nandakumar Nair, 20 Jul '10 01:18 pm

(0)
 (0)
8.

Laziness is nothing but foolishness
Answered by gp_endless, 20 Jul '10 12:20 pm

(0)
 (0)
9.

It is a nature of some persons mostly there habits and mental status is playing vital role to act like a lazy fellow
Answered by sushil trivedi, 20 Jul '10 11:52 am

(0)
 (0)
10.

A good consolation quote for lazy guys like me :)))..... Bad work and failures are not only the punishment of laziness but there is also success of others . We will be just turn into insane , if we stop work under this pretext. Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in being Laziness only. Of course , we should work for something because it is good, not just because it stands a chance to succeed. And when we fail . and if somebody tells , you are bad , in no way , I will remain idle. Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction. A lazy person, whatever the talents with which he starts out, have condemned himself to second-rate thoughts, and to second-rate friends and land into bad work. As is told Work is god Try for the best but be prepared for the worst , learn from the mistakes and jump into next opportunity
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 20 Jul '10 11:49 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

What is lagging is leadership in our country. PM Manmohan Singh is not a mass leader to understand people and politics. He wants the rich to become ri..more

Answered by sankaran subbiah