Q.

My wife is working in a Private Co. and does not bother to tell me where and how she is spending her salary. I and my Father bear all the expenses of the house.We were married 9 months back. My old mother has to do all the household work and my wife shamelessly keeps sitting in her room and keeps watching TV. My wife does not even bother to speak to my parents or show any respect to them. She remains aloof and is always nagging me on some thing or the other. She says what have I done for her even though I have given her a very comfortable life with all the modern amenities and facilities at ho

Tags: money, relationships, entertainment
Asked by jv, 04 Aug '11 01:03 pm

1.

Women in Job who does not share her salary with the family and bear the expenses of the family.. cannot get away from the family responsiblities.. If your wife is ignoring the family, then you can talk to her and make her realise that it is her first priority to look after the family.. If it is difficult to talk to her on this issue..seek the help of marriage counseller.
Answered by Sharmila Bose, 04 Aug '11 01:09 pm

(1)
 (1)
2.

Bro she wants divorce from you, no woman wants to disturb her marriage life...
if she is doing this, it means she do not want to stay with you...
check her background she might be in love with someone, may be she wants to live with that person...
she might have married due to emotional blackmailing by her parents... thats all
Answered by Prem Pujari, 04 Aug '11 03:21 pm

(2)
 (0)
3.

U have to find out why she is doing this. I am sure there is her side of matter too. Has she brought lot of dowry..... has she been told about your grievence???
Answered by Juliana, 04 Aug '11 01:10 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Will U please tell me why U married her ? What U have seen in her that U married her !! Whether your marriage was arranged or, otherwise ? Anyway, since U R married to her, U have had the opportunity to understand her problem and the mentality she bears. Definitely she is having some barriers for which she acts like that and it does not suit to a woman of our own culture and heritage !! Whether your parents and you yourself too deal with her in good manner keeping in view the relation each other have in between ! I have doubt. Brother, I allowed my working wife to finance her parents right from the first month of my marriage. Now I'm such a proud husband that I do not look even at my need while she fulfills everything !! Ask yourself and find out your own solutions without being brought such qn in a public forum !!
Answered by ashis, 04 Aug '11 02:41 pm

(0)
 (1)
5.

U can never satisfy a women say her if she is not happy she can go to her home and ask her to hire a maid and give salary from her own account so that ur mother gets little rest
Answered by loner, 24 Jul '13 12:12 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

Very pitty on u
Answered by sushil trivedi, 04 Aug '11 02:37 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

OMG...u always bring and discuss your problems in rediff....we have already suggested u many times since a month.. and now u please take your own decisions...
Answered by Gauthami, 04 Aug '11 02:30 pm

(0)
 (0)
8.

Hi Jv, You are not happy with your wife , you are repeating same Qs again and again. You call your wife a devil. You have no love and respect for her. Before your marriage you shold have spoken to her about your family conditions and in what way she need to be cooperate to have healthy relations with family. Your marriage has taken place only 9 moths back and you have lot of complaints about her. You are always speaking about her salary. You expect a loyt from her .If you have this much hatred how can you continue relationship with her. She too must have come to your house with lot of love and expections. But you prove to be unreasonable.. You are speaking about her in a public forum without any consideration for her. This is your personal matter where you need to find soultions. Have you used her dowry money.have you in any way given any difficulty to her .We know only what you say ,but we dont dont waht your wife has to say. It would be nice if and your wife do some councelling incas ...more
Answered by Rachana, 04 Aug '11 02:00 pm

(0)
 (0)
9.

Firstly let her understand u care for her!!!
go for a couple holiday and talk on the issues at right time
. I think she will soon realise her mistake slowly slowly cz u both wr married for just 9 months and relationship needs time to build into stronger bonds . chill buddy give her some space and try to solve d problems mutually rather than blaming her.
Answered by Faizan Madani, 04 Aug '11 01:56 pm

(0)
 (0)
10.

Do not expect too much from your wife in matters of her income
you may gradually convince her to build up savings for future needs of the family
try to be genial and make her comfortable
she may change her behavior and attitude if you care and love her more
Answered by anil garg, 04 Aug '11 01:48 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

The P/E ratio (price-to-earnings ratio) of a stock (also called its "P/E", or simply "multiple") is a measure of the price paid for a share relative t..more

Answered by LIPSIKA