Q.

Are u happy or sad that UPA has won by big margin and will be forming the govt ?

Asked by Amit Agarwal, 17 May '09 03:41 pm

1.

It is not the question of being happy or not ? A common man wants a good govt.which can deliver goods weather it is BJP or congress.
Answered by babu rao, 17 May '09 05:34 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

I am happy due to the following factors: -
1) One party will be able to decide policies without any pull from its allies like last time when the leftists were doing back seat driving which resulted in stopping the car by the driver every now and then.
2) It seems that the core team will comprise of Pranab (Foreign Affairs), PC (Home), Montek (Finance), A.K.Antony (Defence), Lalu (Railways), Kamal Nath (Commerce), Kapil Sibal (likely to fill in some important slot) under the leadership of MMS and this is a dream team.
3) Since 26/11, i.e. for nearly for 6 months, there had not been any terrorist attack in India. This has primarily happened due to international pressure brought on Pakistani establishment, which is a result of Diplomatic pressure created by India and shroud maneuvering of Pakistan policies of key western countries under Pranab\'s guidance. This gives me hope of comparative peaceful time against terrorism.
Answered by Sankar Mitra, 17 May '09 04:33 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Why should I be sad, I am happy that atleast the nation will have one central government that is strong and can rule without the pulls and pressures of smaller and principless parties.
Answered by rajnikant raiyarela, 17 May '09 03:49 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.