Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

Our visa is rejected a week back .The reason is only daughter and why you had not gone for last four years As i am Central Govt. worker and i could not get such a long leave and now ihave sanctioned my leave, after this sanctioned i may not get leave for another year. can i apply only for myself

About: US visa rejected? Here\'s what you can do

Asked by uma clerk, 27 Mar '12 03:30 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


You have to make an entry in 4 yrs , otherwise its gone , same procedure will be repeated
Answered by Gernal Singh, 27 Mar '12 03:32 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining