Q.

We all Would you like our words to soothe instead of sting= Heal instead of hurt= And build instead of burn?
so what are pathways u suggest for such speech / Writings ???

Tags: relationships, education, entertainment
Asked by commonsense, 24 Feb '10 12:41 am

1.

These ten pathways will help:

1. Speak No Evil. Say only positive statements. Let words of kindness be on your tongue. This means to respond instead of react. And, even, to edit your speech before you speak.

2. Hear No Evil. Refuse to listen to gossip, slander and other negative forms of speech. Hint: If avoiding the conversation is impossible, have another topic of "positive" interest you can quickly bring up in order to change the subject.

3. Don't Rationalize Destructive Speech. Excuses like "But it's true" or "I'm only joking" or "I can tell my spouse anything" just don't cut it. Gossip is gossip, anyway you cut it. Besides, the fact that it is true is what qualifies it as gossip. If it were not true, it would be libel or slander.

Answered by parul advani, 24 Feb '10 03:28 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Single pathway "act positively" think positively
Answered by AANEWS AGENCY, 24 Feb '10 05:24 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

They render a very good service in providing the baic information we require. It is upto us to probe further. Believe me, while seeking alliance thro ..more