Using your phone's internet browser
go to:  qna.rediff.com
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.
Q.

Why everyone cant be rich in India ?

Tags: india, news & events, politics & government
Asked by joyesh chakraborty, 13 Oct '11 11:17 am
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
  
    
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (7)

 
1.

Would you really feel rich if you could not be served by another human being in some form or fashion? For example, rich people typically love to dine at fancy restaurants. But how is such a thing possible without human resources? If everyone was rich, who would prepare and serve the food, not to mention clean up afterwards? They (the rich) also like to drive (or be driven around in) luxurious cars. How could this happen without human labor, from the work involved in digging the ores to process the metal, to the actual design and manufacture of the car, not to mention all the toil associated with maintaining it? The bottom line is simple: The very essence of being rich suggests the power to access the labor of the non-rich. In terms that are less kind, being rich means you have the power to ride the backs of the poor.
Answered by pinaz, 13 Oct '11 11:23 am

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (1)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
2.

Everyone cannot be rich in any country in the world
Answered by aflatoon, 14 Oct '11 11:31 am

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (1)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
3.

Everything is NOT for everybody ! Nor is there a need it shud be so !
Somebody is rich, some other strong, some handsome and sexy, some intelligent, some are creative, they sing, dance,act or write, yet others live on deceit and fraud.... thus goes the world with people ... so varied... so unequal... and therefore unique !
Answered by Shunmugham, 13 Oct '11 02:42 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (1)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
4.

Because everyone cannot be rich in any country in the world
Answered by rajnikant raiyarela, 13 Oct '11 12:21 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (1)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
5.

It as like as ' five fingers of a hand can't be same' ...
Answered by klm, 13 Oct '11 11:26 am

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (1)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
6.

Every single person in this world is rich in something or another, like you are rich in music, friend. If your question is limited to the economic sense, a simple answer would be - the resources are limited and the money hungry go to any means to get more money and the rest of the people suffer. Remember the slogan of the Occupy Wall street campaigners " We are the 99%". 1 % of the world is hoarding the wealth which could have been equitably distributed among the other 99% also.
Answered by Somebodysomewhere, 13 Oct '11 11:25 am

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (1)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
7.

It has not and cannot happen in any part of this planet called earth
Answered by iqbal seth, 13 Oct '11 11:19 am

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (1)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer

Q.
A

Hi ,Every ports are Following Several Customs Clearance Procedure for Importing Foods and Materials The Government has enacted several laws to regula..more

Answered by Musfer