Q.

One of my very good friends informed me that someone with my id spreaded a very schocking and undesired news over the forum ,which created a bad impact among the members -My question is why dont you take a screen shot of the page for taking legal steps - many of you know how harassed I am for the last year ... inspite of that how could you react as if I delivered the news ? Its really hurting to read all of your answers and comments in thead -- quite unfortunate to learn the strength of friendhsip ... just remember what is happening with me can happen with you tomorrow -- what will you do then

Tags: money, relationships, happening
Asked by joyesh chakraborty, 28 Dec '12 08:26 pm

1.

The way things are going in the forum it is best option to verify any news before believing
It is advice able to see the authenticity of the asker and whether the id is real or fake
Now that we all are connected through phones and other communication means we should verify before believing
Strength of trust and friendship gets tested by the wave of time and True friendships often tide over these small issues
Source: Emkay
Answered by Manoj Kakkar, 28 Dec '12 09:56 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Most unfortunate
not sure
Answered by anil garg, 28 Dec '12 09:59 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Everything rests with the rediff authority ...
If they wish they can trace the IP address location & identity of that fake ID user....and hand him over to police on the charge of Cyber-crime and mentally harassing and torturing a person....technique has been much advanced beyond the information of the fake ID users....None is absolutely immune from being caught after committing a crime of snipping behind the curtain and move Scott-free
Answered by Pradipta pati, 28 Dec '12 09:04 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

I too noticed it. If itz from duplicat ID, itz a different case but howcome one can hack in to his ID and post such a MSG with bad taste?
Is it really ppl. hacking the email IDs here?
Answered by MAdhavan Avadhany, 28 Dec '12 08:42 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

It is really bad thing happening here
Answered by krish, 28 Dec '12 08:30 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Thatz bad to hear......only I fail to understand how come duplicate ID's can be allowed in Rediff.....
Answered by harshal kalangutkar, 28 Dec '12 08:28 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

They are trying to mislead the forum . ignore all. you are a rocking star . they are jealous of and want to take your EXPERT tag away .so they are trying to bring at their level ,where you fight with them equally and thus management push you off from that expert panel . when I got the news I could see the dead man was answering . nothing to be worried ,jo .
Answered by Gauri Shukla, 30 Dec '12 02:12 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Yes, people with schizophrenia CAN sometimes be scary, but you need to remember that they are people, just as you are; they just have a disease. I'm n..more

Answered by Mickey