Q.

Once bitten twice shy. What this is?

Asked by Ginger, 27 Sep '13 02:08 pm

1.

Something that you say which means when you have had an unpleasant experience you are much more careful to avoid similar experiences in the future
Answered by Anil K Chugh, 27 Sep '13 02:11 pm

(1)
 (0)

2.

When something or someone has hurt you once, you tend to avoid that thing or person. Jill: Let\'s go ride the roller coaster. Jane: No, thanks. I got really sick on one of those onceonce bitten, twice shy. I once sent in money for something I saw advertised in the back of a magazine, but the merchandise was of such poor quality I was sorry I\'d bought it. I\'ll never buy anything that way again; once bitten, twice shy.
Answered by Piaa, 27 Sep '13 02:09 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Sare DIGGAJO ne sahi jawab diye h ab mai kya du :D :))
Answered by Giaa, 27 Sep '13 02:14 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

When something or someone has hurt you once, you tend to avoid that thing or person. Jill: Let\'s go ride the roller coaster. Jane: No, thanks. I got really sick on one of those onceonce bitten, twice shy. I once sent in money for something I saw advertised in the back of a magazine, but the merchandise was of such poor quality I was sorry I\'d bought it. I\'ll never buy anything that way again; once bitten, twice shy
Answered by Megha, 27 Sep '13 02:11 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Doodh ka jala chhaachh bhi foonk foonk ke pita hai..
Answered by Anurag Sharma, 27 Sep '13 02:10 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Source: Thanks to Piaa Bhai :p
Answered by Gypsy, 27 Sep '13 02:10 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Bole toh doodh ka jala chaachh ko bhi phoonk maar ke peeta hai :P
Source: Good waali evening :))
Answered by Lucky, 27 Sep '13 02:10 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

It means that once bitten by a snake, you will be scary at the sight of a rope :))

You can tell me bit fearless and shameless in this regard .........but again , if I tell , I\'m never scared , that means , I\'m never taking risk or chances. I\'m scared of being alone , scared of being ignored , scared of being forgotten..........but I ensure that liberty of my shamelessness must not degenerate into license...........it then either may turn into dictatorship and / or perversion.:)))).....otherwise always being scared or shameful is a mark of inferiority complex ........ it is told shyness is one of the best ornament for girls but never be twice shy , otherwise you may lose the opportunity :))
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 27 Sep '13 02:25 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

The saying goes ' Once bitten twice shy"but we have become so habituated with the bites which give us a chance to kick ourselves again and again...tha..more

Answered by prasoon