Q.

If most of the citizens can not have opinions to who we should support as a political chioce ,what should be lesson to political parties ?

Tags: money, news & events, politics & government
Asked by vilas manohar deshpande, 13 Jan '10 04:11 pm

1.

Unless and otherwise we evaluate and choose a party and candidate what is the use in holding election at all?A clear message from people is always necessary to check mate politicians. Lethargy on the part of people and indifferent attitude to know about the political scenario will cause hardships to all .When you became aware of the duty about electing people of good quality only then such a question need not by asked by you. There is nothing to learn by the politicians as they have known us inside out, and we the electorate are the ones who need to learn lessons.
Answered by Josna, 13 Jan '10 05:42 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Democracy is the Western Concept... India had a different set on Governance since ages till British India.. Inida was having Structural Governance.. Structure of four Varna.. These four varnas were the base Shudra (workers), Vaisya (Economy) and Kshatriya (Administration) as walls and Brahmins (Scholars) as Roof..

After the Pseudo independence, India adopted Democracy of Province Representation.. U will see that all the Maharajas under the colonial regime regained power thru legitimation by the People's choice.. We are still having the Rajas and the Feudal Lords who hv undertook the constitutancy as dynasty..

This is a really of Present Political System.. What Common Man cud do any thing Vilas..
Answered by Sharmila Bose, 13 Jan '10 04:33 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

"I am" ignored tactfully in this whole game !! and they made it so difficult for "Me" to choose "Right Candidate" It is propoganda made by them that only their people will be canvassing "Me" same time with the different parties !! and sometime "I" do not like some party but "I" like the Candidate ..somewhere I like the Party..then I do not like the Candidate !! All confusion..."I" think The Politics is all blunder it is not the subject of "Me" rather it is "I" who is "Subject" for "Them"
Answered by Ramesh Mistry, 14 Jan '10 01:39 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Choice of candidate and their candidature would be the biggest worry for the political parties..........The lesson what political parties can draw from this situation is that masses are ignorant and are not serious in giving their firm opinion hence they survive as party and stand by even without getting a single seat...Take example of RLD (RamVilas paswan)...They should thank divided opinion of people for their survival.
Answered by Mohammed asim nehal, 14 Jan '10 12:22 am

(0)
 (0)
5.

Political Parties are not prepared to learn any lesson. Illeterate masses / voters will always be driven like rams ,till literacy level is improved , Constitution is re-written and population explosion is arrested.
Answered by Kanai Chakraberti, 13 Jan '10 04:28 pm

(0)
 (0)