Q.

Respond to this if you care for the students who are being attacked in Australia.!!!

Asked by Yuvraj Babrah, 08 Jun '09 11:14 pm

1.

Yes we must take this matter with the authorities
Answered by anil garg, 29 Oct '10 01:48 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

I do feel bad whenever innocents get felled by people w/ agendas. Although I HATE seeing my countrymen get hacked to death, I see my countrymen doing the same over here against innocent people as well.

My point?

Though the attacks against Indians in Australia are tragic, Indians in India are BY FAR....THE LARGEST killers of Indians. The amount of Indians that get killed by fellow Indians in our homeland is several thousand times higher than the total number of Indians killed in foreign lands and killed by terrorists.

When our own people emerge as the largest killer of our kind....in our own land, u cannot expect others to respect u.
Answered by A Moin, 14 Mar '10 06:41 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

I donot know about the reasons....But Iread this letter in web:-
siva
I would not blame entire Australian community for the recent attacks, there also good persons here. The person who attacked are young teenagers who are mostly in motive of robbing or under the influence of drugs. These teenagers in need of money to buy what they want do such offenses or they do it bcoz they find it to be entertaining.It is true that the attacks are of great concern, the most annoying thing is ignorance of Australian media. I was called by many of my families and friends to let know the situation. Australians has concerns of their own. If immigrants throng to their country and get PR, their chances of securing a job becomes slim. Indians in many cases work late night in petrol station, cabs and other odd jobs,They become easy targets. I am not ruling out that the attacks are sometimes racial but not most of the times. I have seen or heard verbal abuse on Indian students. I was once asked Why the f* ...more
Answered by anantharaman, 09 Jun '09 04:59 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

In possibly the first act of retaliation, a 20-year-old man was stabbed in a western suburb in Melbourne, after he had allegedly racially abused a group of Indian students. The victim allegedly said "You are black. You don't belong here. Go away from our country", The Age newspaper reported.

IS THIS THE RESPONSE YOU WANT?
Answered by Parthapratim Chakravorty, 08 Jun '09 11:18 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Your view sounds quite alarmist.The situation as i see it is Indian Bowlers particularly the fast/medium fast bowlers historically have never been giv..more

Answered by Rekha Gopalan