Q.

Ohms law and kirchoffs law

Tags: ohms law
Asked by popatrao dhane, 04 Nov '11 09:40 pm

1.

Ohm's Law defines the relationships between (P) power, (E) voltage, (I) current, and (R) resistance. One ohm is the resistance value through which one volt will maintain a current of one ampere.

( I ) Current is what flows on a wire or conductor like water flowing down a river. Current flows from negative to positive on the surface of a conductor. Current is measured in (A) amperes or amps.

( E ) Voltage is the difference in electrical potential between two points in a circuit. It's the push or pressure behind current flow through a circuit, and is measured in (V) volts.

( R ) Resistance determines how much current will flow through a component. Resistors are used to control voltage and current levels. A very high resistance allows a small amount of current to flow. A very low resistance allows a large amount of current to flow. Resistance is measured in ohms.

( P ) Power is the amount of current times the voltage level at a given point measured in wattage or watts.

Source: Wikipedia
Answered by Dinesh Manaktala, 04 Nov '11 09:43 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

My god!!!!
yahaa bhi.....!!!!
Answered by naina, 04 Nov '11 09:41 pm

(0)
 (0)