Q.

What does the Quran say about evolution?

Tags: quran, religion & spirituality
Asked by Keen Observer, 03 May '11 02:17 pm

1.

Dear,

Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahhi Wabarakatuh.

In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

Firstly, Let me tell you. The First Divine Called for Islam in 610. A. D. and the Prophet and Apostle of Allah Prophet death on Monday, 12 Rabiu awal 11 Hijrah in the year 632. A. D. The Al- Qur'an takes 12 years to completed. 10 years in Mecca and 12 years in Medina. DARWIN CHARLES ROBERT (1809-1902)., with his Theory of Evolution. Therefore the time are too far for Darwin to be in The Al-Qur'an.

If you are talking about the Evolution on Man Kinds from Ape. I am totally disagreed.
Answered by rahul raj, 03 May '11 02:18 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

God is AL-KHAALIQ - THE CREATOR.
Answered by jameel ahmed, 11 May '11 02:26 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

"Stairway to Heaven" is a song by the British rock band Led Zeppelin, released in late 1971. It was composed by guitarist Jimmy Page and vocalist Robe..more

Answered by OBERoi