Q.

"Of course, it is a good judgment. It is a good judgment and it is a relief because unnecessarily somebody was persecuted," Mukherjee said after Special CBI Judge O P Saini dismissed Janata Party chief Subramanian Swamy's plea against Chidambaram, a former finance minister.- Is this the height of good team spirit ?

Tags: money, education, party
Asked by venkatesaldevarajan, 04 Feb '12 04:12 pm

1.

I was waiting for your question on this :)))

There are few things to understand here.
1. PC was only an operational tool and the remote is somewhere else, as we have MMS in the Govt.
2. Raja was made a scape goat and the loot was enjoyed by their Political Masters of DMK and Italian Lady.
3. Raja is now alone and he has no political support. Now it is mandatory for him to become approver to expose the real culprit.
4. If PC was targetted, the MMS wud hv also answerable being PM.
5. Now this will be the Political conflict between DMK and Congress
6. Congress may try to save its face to people, but it lost trust and confidence amongst the alliance.
Answered by Sharmila Bose, 04 Feb '12 04:21 pm

(2)
 (0)
2.

Team Congress has to stay together like a chain. If one of the link gets broken then the entire chain will break. Anyway the trail CBI court's decision was on expected lines as according to CBI's investigation report in the 2G case they have already given a clean chit to Chidambaram. Without any new evidence being present there was no reason for the trail court to contradict what is there is CBI report.
Answered by Shyam, 04 Feb '12 04:46 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Why should we keep the judgements of judges in different categories. One category "good' Category ... when the judgement confirms to our way of thinking, and 'Bad' category when the judgement favours those whom we dislike due to our political affiliations.
We form our opinions according to our resources of information, which are mostly the news papers and TV channels and political parties to whom we subscribe.
A Judge judges according to the law, evidence and the information placed before him by the information gathering agencies of the land. So, natural the Judge knows more as he is not dependent on Media.
Judge OP Saini is known as a no-nonsense judge and has dealt with all the 2G accused firmly.
Answered by QueSera Sera, 04 Feb '12 04:37 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Yes, if he too is ready to go to Tihar along with Chidambaram :P
Answered by MAdhavan Avadhany, 04 Feb '12 04:22 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

No, it is not out team spirit. There is neither a team nor spirits in the congress. Sonia is the team Sonia is the spirit. All others are dummies. It is only because tomorrow he will have to face a similar situation, he has made this statement.
Answered by Seshadri Srinivasan, 04 Feb '12 04:18 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Bharat Ratna de do Sabko
Answered by Coffee Kapoor, 04 Feb '12 04:13 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Jack and Max are walking from religious service. Jack wonders whether it would be all right to smoke while praying.
Max replies, "Why don't you ask the Priest?"
So Jack goes up to the Priest and asks, "Father, may I smoke while I pray?"
The Priest replies, "No, my son, you may not! That's utter disrespect to our religion."
Jack goes back to his friend and tells him what the good Priest told him.
Max says, "I'm not surprised. You asked the wrong question. Let me try."
And so Max goes up to the Priest and asks, "Father, may I pray while I smoke?"
To which the Priest eagerly replies, "By all means, my son. By all means. You can always pray whenever you want to."
**********
Answered by Prabhu, 04 Feb '12 04:15 pm

(0)
 (1)
8.

Sir,

I refuse to believe Mr. Mukerjee's comment was the height of good team spirit. The whole problem started with a note sent by him to the PM, after Mr. P C was shifted to the Home Ministry. This was one of the document that Mr. Swamy was relying on. The note could have been explosive. And, since every one knows that Mr. Raja was not alone in this entire affair and there are more people apparently in the know of things. If the verdict had gone against Mr. P. C., many others would have lost sleep,. for obvious reasons, as he may be knowing to many things for the comfort of others.

If we have noticed, Mr. P. C. has not been commenting about this case. Others are defending him.
Answered by S. Ramesh, 04 Feb '12 04:57 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Hmmmm, something went wrong with this post ... when I read it earlier, there were mutiple relies ... now only one. ', If the other replies get resto..more

Answered by Mickey