"Of course, it is a good judgment. It is a good judgment and it is a relief because unnecessarily somebody was persecuted," Mukherjee said after Special CBI Judge O P Saini dismissed Janata Party chief Subramanian Swamy's plea against Chidambaram, a former finance minister.- Is this the height of good team spirit ?
There are few things to understand here.
1. PC was only an operational tool and the remote is somewhere else, as we have MMS in the Govt.
2. Raja was made a scape goat and the loot was enjoyed by their Political Masters of DMK and Italian Lady.
3. Raja is now alone and he has no political support. Now it is mandatory for him to become approver to expose the real culprit.
4. If PC was targetted, the MMS wud hv also answerable being PM.
5. Now this will be the Political conflict between DMK and Congress
6. Congress may try to save its face to people, but it lost trust and confidence amongst the alliance.
7. The real benificiaries, i.e. corporate got the hit by the cancellation of the licences and especially those Foreign investors. ...more
We form our opinions according to our resources of information, which are mostly the news papers and TV channels and political parties to whom we subscribe.
A Judge judges according to the law, evidence and the information placed before him by the information gathering agencies of the land. So, natural the Judge knows more as he is not dependent on Media.
Judge OP Saini is known as a no-nonsense judge and has dealt with all the 2G accused firmly.
Max replies, "Why don't you ask the Priest?"
So Jack goes up to the Priest and asks, "Father, may I smoke while I pray?"
The Priest replies, "No, my son, you may not! That's utter disrespect to our religion."
Jack goes back to his friend and tells him what the good Priest told him.
Max says, "I'm not surprised. You asked the wrong question. Let me try."
And so Max goes up to the Priest and asks, "Father, may I pray while I smoke?"
To which the Priest eagerly replies, "By all means, my son. By all means. You can always pray whenever you want to."
Moral of the story is... The reply you get depends on the question you ask. ...more
I refuse to believe Mr. Mukerjee's comment was the height of good team spirit. The whole problem started with a note sent by him to the PM, after Mr. P C was shifted to the Home Ministry. This was one of the document that Mr. Swamy was relying on. The note could have been explosive. And, since every one knows that Mr. Raja was not alone in this entire affair and there are more people apparently in the know of things. If the verdict had gone against Mr. P. C., many others would have lost sleep,. for obvious reasons, as he may be knowing to many things for the comfort of others.
If we have noticed, Mr. P. C. has not been commenting about this case. Others are defending him.