Q.

I feel sorry for all those who are supporting 123 agreements in turn US; we need power for further development but not at this cost.
According to law a not member of CTBT cannot be taken into 123 agreement but India is not the member of CTBT then how can it go on with 123 agreement.
The nuclear technologies and fuel will be supplied from IAEA, if India conducts any N-test the deal will be terminated and there will be no supply because US is a member of IAEA.
Us as already start to play its dirty games the important one is it has used PAK to mentally weaken us,PAK has said it is going to dev

Asked by Pradeep Manghat, 20 Aug '07 06:09 pm

1.

Ur right pradeep i agree , u thinks abt the nation n nation's people i like it n CTBT also not good to our country i think
Answered by sawali kudwe, 01 Oct '09 03:56 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

I agree ith u nd sing will loose hisseatand the congress will loose govt
Answered by Dinesh C S, 20 Aug '07 07:52 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

If my fellow Indian countrymen are comfortable or are excited about this new found love affair w / the US... well great :) I'm going to be entering the retirement group shortly, and it is the young Indians who will have to live with the fallout of the n-deal. If that doesn';t bother them, I'm glad...

Pradeep, I too oppose the N-deal, but I wouldn't try pushing my views on people who don't oppose it. Time is THE BEST teacher, and it's only a matter of time...

Neo liberal "Free market" economics is like an MDMA tablet you find in rave parties. A pop will make you see ABSOLUTE euphoria for 3-4 hours but will make you feel like absolute s--t after that. Since the US alliance is something relatively new in Indian history, I'd say the country is still riding on a euphoric phase. The come down / fallout will be nasty, but I'll be well cooped in my son's home when that happens :)
Answered by A Moin, 20 Aug '07 06:16 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

In free India every one is free to have his/her own views but don't try to show that only you are right. respect the feelings of others also.
Answered by Ravinder Sodhi, 20 Aug '07 06:10 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

1. INDIA is supposed to categorize its 19 nuclear establishments into military and non-military ones.2. The non-military ones will be subject to inter..more

Answered by rajesh prajapati