Q.

As a child, what did you do in your free time?

Tags: money, relationships, education
Asked by anantharaman, 18 Jan '10 09:13 pm

1.

Playing and wandering with my Dear Sister and Cousins !!! the presence of those Famous Five would be anywhere in that village,in the temple for the discussion about the festival,helping the workers in the paddyfield [thereby adding them more workload :) ] , in the houses of our friends or housemaids,tasting delicious 'dishes' which we were not supposed to even touch or eat and then later brushing our teeth so neatly before going infront of our great grandparents.then playing hidenseek in the hot afternoons,separating hay from the haystack and spreading it here and there and using it for making small huts and preparing rice and curry with mud and leaves.and being the youngerone it wouldbe difficult for me to run with my sisters when our elders come for an inspection...and its me who have to hear all their warnings and advices....the memories are unforgettable..still we,the Famous Five, remember and share our funny memories of our childhood....
Answered by magi, 19 Jan '10 03:03 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Iam very busy, stayed in hostel.
No time mostly.
Answered by jakir hussain, 18 Jan '10 09:15 pm

(2)
 (0)
3.

I could never forget the golden era of my life...childhood days...! Most of my own people used to tell me that I was very naughty...and some I do still remember...I preferred to play marbles along the street corner without the cognizance of elders, go out for swimming in an old irrigation well, with a few of elder boys, though I didn't know how to swim...but...later I learned it through risky manoeuvres...Used to bunk classes and join my chum to crazily watch passing trains nearby...skip my home work or partially doing it and get punished by my villainy class teacher...still being a topper to win laurels from all concerned...Hmm, what not Mr. Ananth...you just made to undertake a journey in the past...!
Answered by Dil Se, 18 Jan '10 09:34 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Troubling my elder sister.
And for that I use to find time all day and night.
Answered by Prakash Chandra, 19 Jan '10 09:41 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

This clearly shows that you are a compassionate person as we all need to be. All partings are always sad. Girls cry specially when they finally have..more

Answered by Francisco