Q.

Gals don't even know half of the functions of their mobile but still they need hifi mobiles why??

Tags: mobile, hifi mobiles, gals don
Asked by Jatin, 01 Aug '09 09:35 pm

1.

I think just for fashion girls use such phones Jatin. But one man suggest how to buy phone for GIRLS :- I\'m sure girls want more form a phone than just pink. Mind you, the girls I know all have pink phones, so what do I know?! Featured in the list are the LG Chocolate, Samsung E900, Nokia 6111, Motorola KRZR K1 and one other somewhat surprising inclusion (I\'ll leave you to find out what that is!). Personally, I still think the RAZR has some legs as far as the fashion-conscious are concerned, but the LG Chocolate beats this hands down these days. The Nokia 6111 is also a good choice, as it screams \'cute\' (which is another reason I never chose it for my Dad!) Depending on how old the girl you\'re buying for is, I\'d also suggest the Samsung X830, which is a mobile music phone that looks like an MP3 player. Small, cute, and available in a variety of colours, it\'s a great phone, but probably aimed more at the younger market (i.e. not you\'re Gran! ...more
Answered by anantharaman, 01 Aug '09 09:43 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Answered by ABU