Q.

Hai, I am mathematics graduate and working in a call center. Now a days i feel miserable about my future. So I have plan to jumping in software side. I have chosen some areas of my interest, and please guide which would be good, provide high earns and long time useful. The areas i have chosen was a) Sun Solaris b) .Net c) Software testing d) techinal writing e) Java. please tell which of these is fast learning and gives more earnings. Or show me a other good way. Thank you in advance for the friends who helps.

Sanjey

Tags: b, e, d
Asked by sanjey prakash, 29 Oct '07 06:45 pm

1.

IT being a sunshine sector there are no dearth of opportunities in the same. The IT industry has a shortage of skilled resources. Develop a strong analytical ability and excellent written and verbal communication skills if you want to move ahead in this field. Excellent team working and peer to peer interaction are a must to succeed in the IT industry. Given the era of globalization it is advisable to pick up a foreign language as well. Seek a course in application programming (.NET/Java) from NIIT/Aptech and then move ahead. They also offer placement services.
Answered by Saj Sierra, 09 Nov '07 06:08 am

(0)
 (0)