Keep in mind that water contains only inorganic minerals which can actually be detrimental to human health. Our bodies have a hard time processing inorganic minerals and what we cannot absorb may be stored in our tissues and organs and eventually become toxic to the body. The primary culprits are calcium salts and over time they can cause gallstones, kidney stones, bone & joint calcification, arthritis, and hardening and blocking our arteries. Organ failure and cancer could also occur from long term exposure to f toxic or radioactive minerals found in tap and natural spring water- R U aware ?
Only thing what we should to make use of it fully is, believe them and do n't abuse them :P
No food or drinks on this earth is free from toxic material and sometimes even radio active materials. But, body's defensive system's success rate is much more to doubt it ;)