Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

I have 12 years experience in Institutional cement marketing. All time i have spend with one company. Due to expension of leather Industries our Boss went busy with leather business. He appoint one Sr. V.P.given overhall charge.
He was not sucessfull in his job. With in one year 3 of company was closed.
We close persons are worried about our future now. What should a person do.

Tags: time, year, job
04 May '07 05:45 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


You can earn money in easiest way ? If you really interested in earning money consistently !!! no business without investment, but in the investment part you have to know about the Company, Business Plan & Way to Run Business and almost experience ? If you able to invest US $ 711 as minimum or maximum US $ 1196, you can earn minimum US $ 250 or maximum of US $ 12500.


You have to refer. By refering you will earn a commission legally according to your country specific tax, ex: If you at INDIA you final money wil be tax deducted pure white money will be credited to your account or cheque will be paid to your postal address.

If you really interested about this you can contact me or call me by below :

Name : Saravanan
E-mail :
Note : Mention in subject "BUSS-PLAN"
Mobile : +919840922085
Note : Mention in SMS top line "BUSS-PLAN"
Answered by MC Saravanan, 19 Nov '07 01:00 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer


Hey lady ! why do you think of dieing, do following things to solve your problem-1) Make your Husaband sucessful, if he is not in good job, tell him t..more

Answered by Anil kumar