1. What are the pros and cons of a coalition Govt. ?
2.Is democracy in India sucessfull.. if not who is responsible ?
3. How was laungauge policy a challenge to India federation ?
4. What are the problems with coalition Govt.
1) Unilateral decision on sensitive issues averted
2) Barring core issues all other irritant issues set aside, Like Ram Mandir in NDA period
1) Demand from coalition partners irritate the main partner
2)They have to succumb to the partners even in core issues,like the nuclear deal
Yes Democracy in India is a successful one.Our voters cast their votes in a judicious manner on many occasions. They reject the hate politics when unleashed like the one against Dr Man Mohan Singh by BJP in the current election, or The Parties with double standard like the CPM and corrupt ones like Prakash Sigh Badal and cheer the honest like Nithish Kumar and Naveen Patnaik.
There is no threat until you do not force a language to the other. In the changing scenario letting the languages as it is is the call of the day. ...more
Coalition being a group, sometimes, it becomes difficult to satisfy all the coalition partners and