Name the member of this forum whom you highly appreciate and from whom you have really learnt a lot. Please dedicate some words for that person explaining how he/she has brought a change in your life.
(Pls dont reply as there are many..atleast give one name)
I'll just take a few particles of the moon dust and place it here.. but remember it includes an ocean of dust ..
1) Prashant Sharma (2) Sumita Ganguly, (3) Cocktail, (4) PeeKay (5) Jack Johnson (6) Nargis Bhambi (7) Gemmina (8) Janis (9) Omega (10) Hitler (11) Anuradha P.
(12) Anupama (13) George Mathew (14) Sharyar Pax (15) Sitapati Rao and last but NOT least ....SAJ SIERRA... plus there are at least 10 more people with whom I interact off and on and have great fun doing so!!!
All the above have made my stay extremely enjoyable and full of fun. I have brushed off many cobwebs that have gathered in my brain while answering queries and learnt from my friends too.
I narrate few names of friends with their qualities
1) MR.JAMEEL AHMED very sensitive person and never hurts anyone , hghly intelligent and very senior person in this forum full of knowledge ...if any one doesnt wih hilm he will personally go to mgs box and wish all.
2> Mr. A. Raghav....Highly intelligent and caring person and replies to the point
3. Mr.Rajneesh rediff: He is too good to be friendly with all and asks nice question
4> Cocktail ..appears once in a blue moon and makes everyonje laugh ...more
Jameel bhai ...more
I hope my answer wont be an unwanted material on your page.Actually someone else told me to answer this question n i cant say no to him.I cant name a person alone here as it'd be injustice to others n me as well.So let me start from here-----
1.Jameel Bhaai----the way he cares about others is most special thing about him.i always find him caring n concerned about me.I m also impressed by his knowledge of old Hindi songs n urdu shayaris.
2.Rajneesh Bhaai----Hey wassup man n how is the life??
I can feel his youthful heart wenever i get into long but healthy interaction with him.Truly amazing n inspiring.
3.Joyoti Didi----Saakshat Durga ka Roop hain :)) ...more
A Big Thanks to Rediff........A Bigger Thanks to its Members.
Salute to all...... ...more
!. Rukhsana Siddiqui-My sweet bhanti(younger sister in Assamese) . Now I know how much i missed not having a younger sister. She is an excellent member of this forum and one can learn so much from her.
2. Rajneesh Rediff-My long lost childhood friend who is a wonderful friend and human being.He inspires with his questions and answers and one can lean so much from him too.
3. Prashant Sharma-my cute little brother whose maturity belies his tender years.
4.Jayesh-another little brother of mine who is a source of joy here.
5. Anuradha Pathak J-my good friend here who is an intelligent and practical person and I am proud that she is my friend.
6. Manish Varma-my first friend and brother here who is such a mature and knowledgeable person
7. Hitler-my anna who jokes and advices at the same time.
8. Kaveri- my little sister here who is so oovable
9. Parul Advani-another little sister here who is w ...more
Remaining all the list goes on
Salaam to the Man