Q.

Can any one be blamed if he / she thinks that Arundati Roy is joining hands with the countries enemies to accomplish her own agenda? Give your frank views?

Asked by Good Citizen, 30 Mar '10 11:40 am

1.

If she really does that then she joins the ranks of terrorists in J&K, ULFA, Maoists, Dawood Ibrahim and Pak terrorist Kassab etc. It is called treason and betrayal and it is the most heinous thing to do to ones own mother land and certainly not acceptable. All the above have one or other theories to justify their stands and Arundhatis theory and argument matches them if she dares to join their ranks. Both means and ends shall be above board. End does not justify the means here. She is definitely at fault if she thinks on those lines.
Answered by Tony Fernandez, 30 Mar '10 08:53 pm

(2)
 (0)
2.

Yes,I will be the first person to blame.We have problems but we have also mechanism to solve the problems.For solving our domestic problem ,I can never support some person,who takes the help of our enemies.
Answered by Damodar Biswal, 30 Mar '10 04:10 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

I will fault Arundati Roy, if she joins hands with the Pak, china, Taliban, the Let etc etc and try to destabilise the nation. But, branding poor sections of the Indian community, the marginalised and the deprived lot, as traitors and anti-nationals and supressing their quest for a livelihood with a firm hand employing the state's brute police might, will solve no problem or serve no purpose. I am not favouring the wanton destructio of property, killing of innocents and looting by the so called Maoists. Even Kanu Sanyal, the leader of the naxalBari Movement (who decided to call it a day in his life quite recently) had denounced the present style of functioning of the Maoists. Naxalite violence had taken roots in the poorest regions of the country. The grinding poverty, the rising inequalities and the failure of successive Governmentsto improve the lives of ordinary people have led to disemchantment with the democratic process. The lack of basic needs of water, sanitation, nutritio ...more
Answered by thampy chacko, 30 Mar '10 03:41 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

I have read a few books on gandhi and nehru and I have read that many people have accused them of being british agents and I feel what they said is right. Even Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose ad joined hands with the Japanese Emperor for getting support to topple the british government. If Arundati Roy is joining hands with eountries enemies to fight the corrupt system then she is right in her own ways.
Answered by manoj thakur, 07 Apr '10 11:54 am

(0)
 (0)
5.

She is too small a subject to be discussed. Koi ghaas nahin daal raha use !
Answered by nkpathak, 30 Mar '10 05:40 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

Arundhati Roy is a less activist and more an opportunist.
Such people can go to any extend.
Please be aware.
Answered by Prakash Chandra, 30 Mar '10 05:25 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

Who is biggest danger to India ,Politicans or arundhati roy ?
who rob india money to swiss banks , politicans or arundhati roy ?
Who kill people in communal riots and destoy places of worship ,arundhati roy or politicans ?
ANSWER MIL JAYEGA EASILY
Answered by SHERKHAN, 30 Mar '10 01:41 pm

(0)
 (0)
8.

I have given detailed answer in your previous qn.
Answered by hitler, 30 Mar '10 01:16 pm

(0)
 (0)