Q.

One of my dads friend who used to come very rare to our house ,is now comming very frequently. At the start i saw he wanted to spend maximum time alone with my mom only.Of course i did not like his look & the joke to my mom.But my mom take it sportingly with smiling face&return joke.Me& my mom are only two member s of f amilY For a few weeks i am seeing he is trying to do same as he does with my mom.If i tell it to mom I am sure that she will be hurt as she very much enjoy his friendship. Now can u advise how i can avoid him in gentle way keeping evry thing normal?

Asked by SOVA GHOSE, 09 Nov '08 08:15 pm

1.

Both of you enjoy dad's friend in bed.
Answered by dare devil, 06 Nov '09 12:37 pm

(0)
 (1)
2.

Try your best to get rid of him
tell him frankly not to see you
Answered by anil garg, 21 Aug '10 09:52 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

One day you go to that parson's home with your friend's and atleast opent you mouth with speak like you r giving information to there ress people that uncle is comming daily at your home and if any body is thare women than again and again invite to yoyr home with family
i think your mom dont have relative in these city or area who came to ress and talk whith her, you dont have t v at home ???
Answered by HITENDRA PATEL, 06 Dec '08 04:56 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

I feel you are the same lady asking same question with different names. You commit mistakes also in writing the question - just to make it genuine. It is a fact, that you are enjoying sex - both u and ur mom- with the same person and then trying to justifying it.
Answered by Ifeelso, 10 Nov '08 03:18 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

If you really fear untoward happenings, first talk to your mother about him, about whether your mother likes his presence or whether, being nice she just tolerates. Tell your mother also that you hate his frequent presence at home. Gauge with your intelligence what transpires. Then be courageous and politely, but without sarcasm and with firmness, tell the intruder that you both are women, that you do not like his frequent visits. There would be nothing harmful in plain speaking. after all it is your safety that would be uppermost.
Answered by P K Narayanan, 10 Nov '08 10:25 am

(0)
 (0)
6.

Well, you can always talk to your mom is an indirect manner like - tell her that in school your friend's mother is spending time with another man and your friend needs advise. Cook up a story and tell your mother and seek her advise. Also, never stay alone with that man and never allow your mother to stay alone with him. Ask your friends to come over when he is around or go with your mother for walk/market around the time he comes. And if needed be little rude to him to send him the message that he is not wanted in the house.
Answered by Preeti, 10 Nov '08 08:35 am

(0)
 (0)
7.

Behaving in gentle manner will encourage him more. Tell your mom immediately, before both of you get hurt.
Answered by anup roy, 09 Nov '08 08:26 pm

(0)
 (0)
8.

The best way to get rid of this problem in gentle way is try stay with your mom when the gentle man is around you. At any cost don't be alone with him.
Answered by sibasankar nayak, 09 Nov '08 08:23 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Dear Muktha, by God, this one from you, no doubt, is of emotional slice as you perfectly have mentioned point of `Good Imprint`. Indeed, we have (and ..more

Answered by Indra Pawar