Q.

Did u ever think like - ''y am i living on this earth?.. wat for..?..is it for money?luxury?happiness i get from my success?fame?..or just for the sake of living?''..what is your reply for that

Asked by viavo, 26 Apr '09 09:51 am

1.

It is nothing for me whatever you mentioned above, I read Holy Quran and I know , the reason to be on earth with this life, I have few Verses for you Please go through.
\"From the (earth) did We create you, and into it shall We Return you, and from it shall We bring you out once again.\"
(Holy Quran,20:55)

\"The likeness of the life of the present is as the rain which We send down from the skies: by its mingling arises the produce of the earth- which provides food for men and animals: (It grows) till the earth is clad with its golden ornaments and is decked out (in beauty): the people to whom it belongs think they have all powers of disposal over it: There reaches it Our command by night or by day, and We make it like a harvest clean-mown, as if it had not flourished only the day before! thus do We explain the Signs in detail for those who reflect.\"
(Holy Quran, 10:24)

Answered by fast tracker, 26 Apr '09 10:48 am

(2)
 (1)
2.

Allah says in the holy Quran:-"(51:56) I created the jinn and humans for nothing else but that they may serve Me;53 Explanation:-*53 That is, "I have not created them for the service of others but for My own service. They should serve Me, for I am their Creator. When no one else has created them, no one else has the right that they should serve him; and how can it be admissible for them that they should serve others instead of Me, their Creator?" Here, the question arises that Allah Almighty is not the Creator only of the jinn and men but of the entire Universe and of every thing in it. Then, why has it been said only about the jinn and men that He has not created them for the service of others but of Himself ? whereas every single creature is there to serve Allah. The answer is: On the earth only the jinn and men have been granted the freedom that they may serve Allah within their sphere of choice if they so like; otherwise they can turn away from Allah's service as well as serve othe ...more
Answered by yusuf syed, 26 Apr '09 11:25 am

(1)
 (1)
3.

God answers This question :
So what does the Creator, Allah, tell us about our purpose in life? Allah states in the Quran that He created man to be His Khalefah, His trustee on earth (Quran 2:30). Mankinds basic trust, our responsibility, is to believe in and worship Allah:
And I did not create the Jinn and mankind except to worship Me (Quran, 51:56-58)
Very simple! The purpose for mans creation is to worship the Creator. The essence of Allahs message through all of the prophets also was: O mankind, worship Allah, you have no deity other than Him. (Quran, 7:59,65,73,85; Also 11:50,61,84; and 23:23,32). Allah further states that He made this life in order to test man so that every person may be recompensed after death for what he has earned:
[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving. (Quran, 67:2)
Answered by funda, 26 Apr '09 10:43 am

(1)
 (1)
4.

God has given us this human body to do bhakti and obtain moksha . this human body is called the crown of the creation wat for just because it can think a bit more or bcause it can rule others ? no because in this form in this body only we can pray and reach the ultimate goal and thats god. reaching god is our destiny and that can only be possible thru this human body. oterwise wat is the difference between us and other creatures? they too sleep eat hunt take care of their off sprin. we too do the same the difference is we have a bit more brains than them a few more ideas and intelligence thats all. ramayan says \'\'jin hari bhakti hriday nahin aani
Answered by somdadhich, 26 Apr '09 05:52 pm

(0)
 (1)
5.

We are living because we have to run the world which has been created by God.
If we dont live , then this earth will gets empty..which God dont wants. We are just give Honour to God.
Answered by Milan, 26 Apr '09 10:20 am

(0)
 (1)
6.

No, I never had such a feeling, because in most of the cases I have reasons in living and they are mostly the welfare of my dependents, friends and even general public.
Answered by ANA KULANGARA SUJAYA, 26 Apr '09 09:57 am

(0)
 (1)

Q.

This is for dev anand fanMr Prime Minister (2005) .... Johny Master Love at Times Square (2003) .... Shaan (Sweety's father) Aman Ke Farishtey (2003) ..more

Answered by neetu