Q.

Hi, I am Jessica. I have done my masters in Biotechnology and was working as a lecturer in chennai. Now I wish to pursue my MS in US or canada in the field of immunology. I have not taken GRE yet. I would be glad if I get the information regarding the universities who do not have score band or does not even require GRE. I am ready to take IELTS. Can you suggest what major science I can go into without maths?

Tags: gre, canada, ms
Asked by Jessica Renee, 15 Dec '09 10:54 pm

1.

If you have done masters in biotech, it is better to go to UK for the doctrate in Biotech. IELTS is enough for UK and the course comes with a stipend which will be enough for you to undergo the course there. You can go to the Uk government website and know them all
Answered by Josna, 17 Dec '09 10:25 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

US is best
Answered by anis khan, 17 Dec '09 05:43 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

No you take science thats good.immunology?too good.there are several colleges at states.Columbia University,Boston College,University of New Mexico,University of Alabama,University of Science & Arts of Oklahoma
Answered by Orlando bloom, 16 Dec '09 09:33 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

This article is about the website. For the collection of photographs of people after which it is named, see Facebook (directory).Facebook Inc. Type P..more

Answered by Jaya Khetan Khetan