Q.

Five Pillar of islam_________?

Tags: pillar of islam
Asked by universaltruth, 15 May '08 05:55 pm

1.

Faith or belief in the Oneness of God and the finality of the prophethood of Muhammad;
Establishment of the daily prayers;
Concern for and almsgiving to the needy;
Self-purification through fasting; and
The pilgrimage to Makkah for those who are able.
Answered by mohd yousuf, 15 May '08 05:58 pm

(2)
 (0)
2.

Kalima
namaz
roza
zakath
haj
Answered by angel, 15 May '08 06:31 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Shahadah
Salah
Zakah
Sawm
Hajj
Answered by Stone Heart, 15 May '08 05:58 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

The Five Pillars of Islam is the term given to the five duties incumbent on every Muslim. These duties are Shahadah (profession of faith), Salah (ritual prayer), Zakah (alms tax), Sawm (fasting during Ramadan), and Hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca).These five practices are essential to Sunni Islam. Shi'a Muslims subscribe to eight ritual practices which substantially overlap with the Five Pillars.[1] Twelvers have five fundamental beliefs which relates to Aqidah. [2]

The concept of five pillars is taken from the Hadith collections, notably those of Sahih Al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim. The Qur'an does not speak of five pillars, although one can find in it scattered references to their associated
Answered by sudesh, 15 May '08 05:58 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Is it made of granite..? or Concrete..?
Answered by ranjith nambiar, 17 May '08 09:25 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

Islam is based on the lies such as 'Jesus did not die on the cross' and so the pillars fall down.

No religion leads a person to our great God. Only the sinless Jesus Christ leads people to God. He is the straight path.

Thus says the LORD:
You will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
[Jeremiah 29: 12, 13]

Abdullah was a faithful Muslim. He lived just an hours drive from Mecca, prayed in the mosque five times a day, practiced all the Muslim beliefs, and, of course, regularly visited Mecca. Like many Muslims, he was taught that Christians had evil spirits and that he must keep away from them.
Answered by Tell AllPeople, 15 May '08 06:08 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Although Arabic is the language of the Quran, the final revelation to humanity, and, as such, every Muslim should consider learning it a priority, the..more

Answered by azam khan