Q.

Naina barse rim jhim rim jhim....! Hi, Yaksha/Yakshi in different countries were considered the caretakers of natural treasures hidden in the Earth and tree roots. In India they were considered ghosts .But how come in Indian classic movies the female ghost Yakshi, Yakshni, become a fascinating favourite plot for movies, the women who faced miserable death deserving some empathy. Did people of those times believed in Ghosts ? Though Ghosts dont exist ,why the fear was still there in the minds of people ? Have you heard any facts about spirts, ghosts ,yaksha or Yakshini from elders,seniors

Tags: india, earth, naina
Asked by Rachana, 14 Mar '12 01:18 pm

1.

Ghosts ? oh I never would have believed in it, had I not myself encountered with some weird incident..
It was all before a decade and on that day I was totally upset due to the suicide of one of my friends.. I will not forget that day in my life.
For the whole day, neither I could take any food, nor go anywhere outof my room..I was totally stuck. The whole world seemed to be moving around me.
I was totally engrossed in sad mood throughout the day.. In the night at about 12, I got a knock on the door. the sound increased as i did not pay any attention.. When it became louder, I went to the door and opened it.. A forceful wind hissed inside but there was none outside the door.. I called 'who is there?'... there was no reply.. no movemenet..
I waited, but there was no reply.. I closed the door again, came inside, and pushed the light button on. I wondered who that could be? I switched off the light, and I tried to sleep again..
Answered by subhash, 15 Mar '12 11:28 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Ohh Ya many ..... My Granny used to tell us the horrible story of the ghosts both males and females...and they used to take any human form and come into the localities and put us in trouble.....but slowly growing up I found these sheer stories....And and deep dark night I used to come from the railway station to my home alone and that too walk past a grave yard....but I have never encountered with any 3rd kind......
Answered by Pradipta pati, 14 Mar '12 01:24 pm

(1)
 (0)