Q.

When I find out I''m pregnant, how do I get an appointment at the hospital? And can you help me to find some good clinic in bangalore, please help me.

Tags: money, help, careers
Asked by mohitsharma, 19 May '10 09:16 pm

1.

Ofcourse this has to be done by the father of the baby.....ask him to do all that for u
Answered by Kuldeep Khatau, 19 May '10 09:17 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

If you want to know how can you get that you are pregnant or not, this is the first symptoms when you will find out the you are pregnant you want to know about this visit at http://goo.gl/SkTpr

Dr Gopalswamy
Specialization:Pregnancy Specialist
Address: No.30,Near Janatha Bazaar Bus Stop,Ittamadugu Main Road,Anjaneya Nagar,Banashankari 3rd Stage,Bangalore - 560085
City: Bangalore
Location: Banashankari Stage 3
Answered by Vidiya Sharma, 02 Mar '13 11:28 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Please visit a good hospital
ask for an appointment with a lady doctor
in due course they will assign a doctor for monthly check ups
Answered by anil garg, 20 May '10 12:20 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

Like any other appointment in a hospital. if you are willing to wait, you can just walk in to a hospital and ask at the reception that you need to see a gyenacologist. there are so many clinics and hospitals, I am not sure what is the problem. if you are not confident of the nearby clinics, you can just go to the big hospitals like Manipal, st.jhohns, vittal mallya.
Answered by sangeetha, 19 May '10 11:50 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

How do pregnancy test kits work?
Pregnancy test kits require you to test a sample of your urine. The absorbent wand reacts if a hormone called hCG (human chorionic gonadotrophin), which is produced by the embro, is present in your urine. As a backup, many kits include a second test.

How to use a test kit Not all kits look like the one shown here, but they work in basically the same way. Remove the test wand from the cap or cartridge. Hold the absorbent sampler in your urine stream for a few seconds. Replace the wand into the cartridge. Wait as directed. If you are pregnant, both windows will show a color.

Well, if its your first time then i suggest to choose some good professional care, well in bangalore there are many hospitals and clinic but i will recommend "thecradlebangalore" you can visit their website http:www.thecradlebangalore.com. I am sure when you personally visit their you will feel yes this is the right place for me and my baby.
Answered by innowia, 19 May '10 10:10 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

I praye his early cure and good health..more

Answered by priti kaur