Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

My wife give written complaint to s.p in haryana police. I wnt to knw police record her complaint in ddr. And also i wnt to knw if investigation is runing then i demand copy of complaint through rti, then police give me a copy. Even my wife move in court and file the dv case after two hearing in women cell . In this sitution police book f.i.r or give the report in court. I give some recording to police b'4 police give report in court & request to police listen & investigation, so police give the right report in court. Police investigation on my request.

Tags: money, relationships, give
Asked by satinder bassi, 04 Jan '13 10:47 am
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


Then u two lived happily ever after....
Story acchi thi
Answered by gaurav, 04 Jan '13 10:49 am

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining