Q.

My son Master Ankush is very dull. Presently he is in Kothrud for Computer Tech Diploma (1st year). What will be happened with him?

Tags: education, tech, 1st year
Asked by Suresh Bhavsar, 02 Apr '12 03:15 pm

1.

Not sure what is wrong for him to become dull, so cannot offer a ready advice. But the chance is that he is dull because of some reasons, such as lack of skills in some subjects at the college.
Work it out with him as a father, neither as a boss nor as a friend. Show him the path for his success and any plan that you have for him. Tell him, what according to you, is important in life, and find out what is important for him. Prove it and show that your path will earn him his goals as well as what you think should be his goals.
I am aware that many things in life are easier said than done.

And many things go wrong in life not so much because of difference of opinion, but more because of unapproachable mannerism, tone and body language...!

I am not a big adviser, and I am much smaller in age, so my words may sound like 'chhotaa munh aur badi baat', and sincerely apologize, if it sounds like that.
Answered by Kuldeep S, 02 Apr '12 03:25 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Well it's simple , don't keep harping on him to study, let him take his time and develop some hobbies, no matter what they maybe, keep him happy - not by giving him all he want's but helping him find what interest's him, some good books' like STOP WORRRYING START LIVING, LIVING WITH LIFE (reader's digest), UNLIMITED POWER, AWAKEN THE GIANT WITHIN (anthony robbins), THE SECRET, may help - of course you need to read them first and then pass it on to him
Source: logic
Answered by simon waaras, 02 Apr '12 03:21 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Kothrud la kuthe....?? me pan kothrud la rahto. Dahanukar Colony madhe. tumhi kuthe rahtaa..? mi kahi madat karu shakto ka..?? saanga.
he may not be good in studies. but he may be excellent in other activities like sports, singing, anything for that matter. you need to find out & put him in the right slot. he will prosper like anything. have you seen Taare Zammen par...?? Ishan was not dumb. He had Dyslaxia. But he was very good in hand craft, painting........don't get disheartened.
Answered by Manoj Joshi, 02 Apr '12 03:19 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

He will be fine
Answered by vikram bawa, 02 Apr '12 03:15 pm

(0)
 (0)