Q.

My skin feels very dry and scaly. How does this happen even though I am so particular? I take two showers a day and wash my face every morning and every night. I would like a face wash or gel, does Kaya Clinic have one to help me with my issue?

Tags: relationships, health, face
Asked by Bryan Larry, 02 Jun '12 03:31 pm

1.

Maybe you are turning into a Fish named Bryan
Answered by swetha, 02 Jun '12 03:32 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

When we are out of the house, and especially for those of us who spend many hours outdoors, we subject our skin to various external factors that have certain effects on our skin. Dirt and dust from the air, the rays of the sun and various other elements cause our skin to become dry, clog our pores thus trapping dirt particles. As a result, various blemishes appear, especially on our faces that are always exposed. Just using soap may sometimes not be enough to remove the dirt from our pores and regular soap may not help make our skin supple and soft.

Our Kaya Clinic has a Soothing Cleansing Gel. This gel is specially formulated to remove dirt from the pores of your skin that will help reduce blackheads, whiteheads and blemishes. It also has moisturising agents that help hydrate your skin, thus allowing it to breathe. This will make it smoother and softer, ensuring that it looks more radiant.
Source: www.kayaclinic.com and www.enclopedia.com
Answered by Eliza beth, 02 Jun '12 06:30 pm

(0)
 (0)