Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

Answers related to 'my-refund-cheque-has-been-returned-to-income-tax-dept-as-und'


Commissioner, income tax of your city. i am sure this is not true the clerks at income tax office are telling lies the cheque was never sent the s... more

Answered by iqbal seth, 22 Jul '11 05:26 pm


The Income Tax Department usually sends an Advice also along with the Refund Order. This Advice looks like a copy of the Refund Order itself, essenti... more

Answered by S. Ramesh, 19 Jun '07 04:01 pm


Yes u can....i am working in delhi at present; have a PAN card issued from bangalore and have been filing my returns in either of the 2 cities for las... more

Answered by nirmal kumar, 27 May '07 05:31 pm

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining
Latest results for 'my-refund-cheque-has-been-returned-to-income-tax-dept-as-und'
new results. To see, click here.