Dictionary says that "OPEN" and "CLOSE" are opposities............but lessons of life teaches that we are "open" only with those whom we are "close"............thats LIFE.......ur comments
Adj: closer, closest
1. Being near in space or time..
2. Being near in relationship: close relatives.
3. Bound by mutual interests, loyalties, or affections; intimate: close friends.
4. Having little or no space between elements or parts; tight and compact: a close weave.
5. Being near the surface; short: a close haircut.
6. Being on the brink of: close to tears.
7. Decided by a narrow margin; almost even: a close election.
8. Faithful to the original: a close copy. ...more
we learn from opposites only