Q.

I am chronic patient of gastrointestinal diseseas causing loose motion,abdominal pain,anemia besides restricting the diet as suuggested by physician.

Tags: diet, anemia, abdominal pain
Asked by Aruna Sharma, 02 Mar '07 03:04 pm

1.

It is believed that all the health problems starts with the abdomen. So the abdomen has to be kept hale and healthy. The abdomen exercises done daily would strengthen the abdomen muscles and help in proper digestion of food and reduce the incidence of disease. Kapalbhati, one of the paranayamic exercise in Yoga helps in this. Guru Ramdev (astha channel) has popularised this. In your case I suggest you consult your doctor and also Guru Ramdev ashram (divya yoga mandir trust, haridwar)
Answered by venkatesh prasad, 02 Mar '07 05:58 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

take the diet which will not cause gases in stomech. avoid solids n take liquid diet if possible...if hunger permitts.
Answered by deepak, 09 Jun '08 09:41 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

You try alternative therapies as well. I am not a doctor. You need to take doctor's advise. the best one is AIIMS, Delhi. Further at a later date ..more

Answered by venkatesh prasad