Q.

My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the worlds most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the secular and religious level. ...It is probable that the relative influence of Muhammad on Islam has been larger than the combined influence of Jesus Christ and St. Paul on Christianity. ...It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which I feel entitles Muhammad to be considered the most influential single figure in human history.
IDENTIFY THE AUTHOR ?

Tags: relationships, books, history
Asked by azam khan, 15 Dec '11 06:35 pm

1.

Michael Hart in 'The 100, A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons In History,' New York, 1978.

Answered by hazir jawab, 15 Dec '11 06:35 pm

(2)
 (0)

Q.

Michel m hart..more

Answered by truth exposed