Q.

My answers often disappear after pressing the submit buttom. What to do in such cases? When I try to answer again, it says I have already answered but the answer does not appear.

Tags: answers, submit buttom
Asked by M Shankar, 28 Apr 12:19 pm

1.

I too have experienced this.. it is really very irritating.. our script vanishes so fast, we forget to do anything.. But I have learnt .. If u click a left arrow on the link bar. you get back page with your answer intact.. save it and submit it once again.. Sure enough, they wont allow a repeat answer, but the answer appears after some time.
I feel that the rediff servers have no sufficient space to cope with strong inflow of scripts. so it puts some incoming messages in reserve. Our script vanishes, but if we do the trick, it appears after some time.. Try it.
Answered by subhash, 10 Jun 02:07 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

The moderators keep the answer hidden till the same gets clearance from the board. It is nothing unusual.They have the right to do so.Just wait with patience.
Answered by Damodar Biswal, 28 Apr 12:24 pm

(0)
 (0)