Q.

My age is 20 and i am have much fat on my thigh,stomach and my hips so that my waist become much compare to my few year and now i put much fat and weight... so now i want to loose my fat from these body part and weight also, please give me specific suggestion which can i do on home.....

Tags: body part, weight, sex
Asked by anisha meena, 28 Nov '12 06:08 pm

1.

Begin with quick pace walking in the mornings for about half an hour. After that, try skipping with a rope. This is one of the best exercises which boxers do. Try PT exercises which you used to do in the school. Surya namaskar and some push ups. Most of all, control your diet.
I think this should be enough to bring you in good shape. After this, I think you should join a gym to continue remaining fit and in good shape for many more years.
Answered by Francisco, 28 Nov '12 06:12 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

1. Eat breakfast.
The majority of dieters who are actually successful at losing weight AND keeping it off have one thing in common: They eat breakfast every day. How can adding calories be good? "My guess is that eating breakfast helps you spread out your hunger and manage your food intake better throughout the day," Dr. James O. Hill, director of the Center for Human Nutrition at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Denver, told Reuters. "If you start out the day by eating something, you don't get this burning hunger later that causes you to overeat." When you skip breakfast it also slows down your metabolism. Best menu: yogurt, fruit, whole-grain cereal, and low-fat milk.

2. Don't skip any meals.
Lose weight by eating! Cool diet plan! If you're serious about losing weight, never go more than five hours without eating. Eat three meals a day and choose a healthy snack between lunch and dinner.

3. Be active or exercise for 30 minutes a day.
Answered by ajay, 28 Nov '12 06:17 pm

(0)
 (0)