Q.

How would you like to react on by the Jamiat-e-Ulema-e-Hind s Fatwa on Vandemataram ???

Asked by AWASTHI, 05 Nov '09 02:45 am

1.

I don't understand how can they issue fatwa on this ? They should live to rather individual freedom and choice if they want to sing national anthem. This seems like insult to nation. They should rather issue fatwa to everybody to be honest , to be good person and to work with society. They should issue fatwa to congress especialy to work for country and don't play with dirty politics of minority appeasement. They should rather do some concrete work for Indian Muslims in improving there education and providing better life conditions which they will not do otherwise how can they be dependent on them. It is just discriminatory politics like the British who followed the 'divide and rule policy, although the Constitution forbade it. Chidambaram is playing a dangerous game - where he should have just kept quiet.
Answered by DR DINESH SHARMA, 05 Nov '09 02:49 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

I love my ism as much as I can so I love others ism also
Answered by gouri ghosh, 05 Nov '09 05:34 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Inqulaab Jindabaad.
Answered by Anand Agarwal, 06 Nov '09 08:23 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Just wait for Next catholic PM and see churches reactions.
Answered by Subhas Mitra, 05 Nov '09 06:52 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Jana Gana Mana was chosen as the National Anthem of independent India. Vande Mataram was rejected on the grounds that Muslims, Christians, Parsis, Sikhs, Arya Samajis and others who opposed idol worship felt offended by its depiction of the nation as \\\"Mother Durga\\\" a Hindu goddess. Muslims also felt that its origin as part of Anandamatha, a novel they felt had an anti-Muslim message. Though a number of Muslim organizations and individuals have opposed Vande Mataram being used as a \\\"national song\\\" of India, citing many religious reasons, some Muslim personalities have admired and even praised Vande Mataram as the \\\"National Song of India\\\" . Arif Mohammed Khan, a former member of parliament for the Bharatiya Janata Party, wrote an Urdu translation of Vande Mataram which starts as Tasleemat, maan tasleemat. In 2006, amidst the controversy of whether singing of the song in schools should be mandatory or optional, no ...more
Answered by Jack Johnson, 05 Nov '09 07:14 am

(0)
 (0)
6.

I would like to mclear their doubts that VANDE means praise and not IBADAT
Answered by dhanendra kumar jain, 05 Nov '09 07:11 am

(0)
 (0)
7.

Well, I don\'t have much knowledge on this since I was busy with work from the past few days but, what I would like to say is that anyone who issues fatwa against on vande mataram, the national song of the country doesn\'t have the right to stay in this holy land which was reclaimed from slavery after scores of efforts and sacrifices. I agree it\'s a matter of a personal choice if one should sing the national song or not and it cannot be or should not be forced on anyone, but issuing a fatwa is really uncalled for, is unfair and against the dignity of our country itself! Those who feel issuing such fatwas should rather migrate to a place where the ethos of their religion are in sync with the dignity of that place.
Answered by praveen, 05 Nov '09 06:49 am

(0)
 (0)
8.

Who are they to issue fatwa ............i am asking to all our Indian muslim brothers, what is the meanning of Vandemataram......it is a vandana/praise to our motherland .....will indians praise to other cuntry.......how mean they are.....this clearly indicates how they are misguiding to their own religion people in the name of god.......it is our indian tradation and we all have to fallow that .......... why they will interfer in our country\'s intigrity........i think we have tolerated more and they are crossing the limit........so my request to all Indian muslims , just ignore the useless things and fallow our indian culture and tradation which creat a feeling of unity......
Answered by pradeep mishra, 05 Nov '09 06:49 am

(0)
 (0)
9.

Take it easy just ignore these jokers, their fatwa has no value at all
Answered by iqbal seth, 05 Nov '09 06:23 am

(0)
 (0)