Q.

For ur school or college magazine or for other purpose , did u submit any articles for publication ? Did u get good response / applaud ?

Tags: money, relationships, education
Asked by sk singh, 02 Apr '10 10:09 am

1.

I was extremely fortunate a student,cause my teachers encouraged me and always made me take part in creative writing contests,even state and Zonal Level contests.
I used to write articles,jokes,poems,more in English,less in Hindi/ Urdu.
Later on I was made the Editor of the School Magazine from the Student's wing.
I was President of the Literary Society of the school for four years,non -stop.(9th to 12th std.).
After getting in the B-School,I got more into drafting letters for friends,developing their CVs,writing covering letters,journals...and poetry for the Student's council events.
A lot of my poem were published in a renowned publication(wouldn't name it for the sake of privacy).
I was appreciated,awarded and applauded time and again for the same....and my other interests too.
I was an active participant,and thus achieved some personal milestones...though not so significant,but precious to me,nonetheless.
Answered by shintsie, 02 Apr '10 03:37 pm

(1)
 (8)
2.

Being a student of Literature, it was natural to develop a flair for writing whether in Hindi, English or (spoken) Urdu as much as I could find expression. College mags., House mags.of corporate and Kadambini (HT Public.) had a few of my peoms the issues of which I have retained as some good flashes of my life !
Answered by nkpathak, 02 Apr '10 01:54 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Not for school colleges but for banks magazines i used to write satires and they were very much appreciated
Answered by krish, 02 Apr '10 10:39 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

I was a dull student in my school/college days. Yeh toh zamaane ki thokren kha kha ker kuchh akkal aayee hai...
Answered by kishore malhotra, 02 Apr '10 10:22 am

(0)
 (0)
5.

Yup i submitted some articles but dint get good response..may be mine was not worth when compared to others, but i was satisifed with what i have done...but i got ovation from my friends,which i consider the greatest of all...
Answered by menaka menaka, 02 Apr '10 10:12 am

(0)
 (0)
6.

I had submit plenty of article... all had seen similiar fate... ending up in dustbin
Answered by thyagarajan mahadevan, 02 Apr '10 10:11 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Forbes list for 2010but your list is wrongmukesh at 04TH and laxmi mittal is at 5THcheck www. forbeslist.com..more

Answered by Cartoon Network