Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

ANSWER MY QUESTION, i am working in india and want to come on vacation for 3 month to UK, what is the procedure, can u shed some ...

Tags: question, india, month
Asked by raj khan, 15 Mar '08 02:25 am
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


How to come to the United Kingdom as a visitor

This page explains how you can come to the United Kingdom as a visitor.

If you are a national of the European Economic Area (EEA) or a member of their family see the for European citizens section.

To come to the United Kingdom as a visitor you must be able to show that you:

* only want to visit the United Kingdom for up to six months;
* plan to leave the United Kingdom at the end of your visit;
* have enough money to support and accommodate yourself without working, help from public funds or you will be supported and accommodated by relatives or friends;
* do not intend to charge members of the public for services provided or goods received;
* do not intend to study; and
* can meet the cost of the return or onward journey.

If you want to do business during your visit you also have to show that you:

* normally live and work abroad and you have no plans to base yourself in the United Kingdom ...more
Answered by Sheetal Kaur, 15 Mar '08 06:32 am

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining