Q.

Mr is Arvind Kejriwal up to ? Now he has threatened to resign if the Jan Lok Pal Bill is not passed .

Tags: money, entertainment, mr
Asked by kishore malhotra, 09 Feb 10:15 pm

1.

If he resigns on this issue, AAP will become more popular because it will show that they are not being permitted to fight corruption.
Answered by Francisco, 09 Feb 10:31 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Arvind Kejriwal is madman. He is now losing his credibility. He is making allegations without substantiating. And I really have no idea that who is telling him these figures. I guess he hallucinates at night and whatever comes to his mind he says that in the morning. Also even if Mr. Modi favoured some companies then there is very much possibility that he did so because big companies bring more revenue to the state. Also the newspapers you have listed above have no credibility themselves. Times of India is a paid mouth piece of Congress and Hindustan Times is anti-Hindu newspaper and anything which is in favour of Hinduism is criticised by that anti-India newspaper even though they may not even dream of enjoying such liberty in any Islamic country. In HT surveys they show Rahul Gandhi as one of the most favoured choice for PM while in reality I am still to come across a single person in my real life who favours Rahul Gandhi over Narendra Modi.',
Answered by Karan, 09 Feb 10:27 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Lollllzzzz threatening. If u gv suitable treble & bass to cry, it would too sounds like roaring :P
Answered by MAdhavan Avadhany, 09 Feb 10:20 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Accepting his failure in diff style
He needs lot of maturity
Answered by sigma, 09 Feb 10:16 pm

(0)
 (0)