Q.

" She will fight with u...but treasure all signs of being married to u " ....how many of men will find this as an irrational possessiveness??..:))

Tags: money, relationships, entertainment
Asked by sumita ganguly, 03 Jan '10 11:24 am

1.

God knows - can't answer this qs since I am not a man. But take the flip side if my husband acts in this manner, fighting that is and then telling everyone how proud he is to be my husband , i'll file a court case against him on grounds of mental torture.
There you have my viewpoint now regarding your question. .
Answered by joyoti sen, 03 Jan '10 03:02 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

I never liked the idea that my wife should think that she owns me or I myself do not like to make a show of the fact that I own her. Fighting over it to make a show of it only to dominate me is something I despise. To show that I am being married to someone by making a blatant display of it that the person own the other is an idea most reprehensible.
Answered by Jack Johnson, 03 Jan '10 03:41 pm

(0)
 (0)

3.

What is a marriage without those fights, moments of silence and some amount of hedging for dominance, atleast in some matters -:))) After all, those who can get along well with each other, which women wouldn't want to treasure the signs of be being married to that person. I find no sign of possessiveness in it. Infact, every partner is entitled to some degree of possessiveness for the other and I am sure, women who are happy in their marriage would feel good about that possessiveness they display without making it overbearing. That reflects the level of confidence that they have in their spouse and I guess, that makes them feel good -:))
Answered by Omega, 03 Jan '10 06:51 pm

(2)
 (0)
4.

Fighting within socially acceptable limits cannot be refused. The Opposition is sign of true parliamentary democracy. Because we say parliament is the sacred temple. But we do not approve when there are show throwing or mike breaking etc. What the women do is that they want to lodge their protest on any petty thing without any secessionist intent. It may be basically aimed at convincing others about their true intention of achieving the genuine demands from the authoritarian husbands within the frame work of marriage and marital obligations. Nowadays, husbands are boli - ka - bakhra in view of latest legislation, last one of which has been gifted by Renuka Chowdhury in the form of domestic violence Act. The enactment do not make difference between a bonafide wife and a woman of extra marital relation. I feel any woman can now put a male acquaintance in peril. Husbands are like the government people with their Income tax being deducted at source. He cannot flee. The maintenance marriage ...more
Answered by soumyen sarkar, 03 Jan '10 12:03 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Ok, she fights with me. she treasures all signs of the marital knot. and yes she is possessive. but irrational? nope, for safety reasons, with her hovering behind me watching me enter this answer, here goes a big blatant no.
Answered by Somebodysomewhere, 03 Jan '10 11:29 am

(1)
 (0)
6.

I think it is the whole being of a married women... The signs of marriage give a women a degree of exclusivity and immunity from social compex situations. They gain easy exceptence in exclusive circles... People are more polite etc.. what she does to the husband is not counted here.
Answered by Deepak Joshi, 03 Jan '10 11:28 am

(1)
 (0)
7.

I welcome this if it is limited... if it goes beyond the limit, then it has the potentials to make your life a hell.
Answered by kishore malhotra, 03 Jan '10 11:27 am

(1)
 (0)
8.

Very few
Answered by rajnikant raiyarela, 03 Jan '10 11:27 am

(1)
 (0)
9.

Well dear, presently I cannt answer this as my wife is behind me here !!!
And I dont want my life to be miserable !!!
So pls allow me to jump to some other ques !!!
Answered by Sundar Rajan, 03 Jan '10 04:07 pm

(0)
 (0)
10.

Treasuring the signs of being married,is an insurance,and a social cover,to assist the lady in reaching out in new pastures. many use it to thier personal advantage,to seek something which she alone wants.
Answered by prabir sanyal, 03 Jan '10 11:56 am

(0)
 (0)