Q.

The knowledge content,, education and wisdom are not equally distributed among the people.The mindsets and understanding are, therefore, not identical.Are the concepts of God and existence of different religions equally important to everyone?

Asked by Ramsingh Sachan, 05 Sep '08 03:20 pm

1.

This surely is a very good question. Due to unequal development, we are creating different worlds or different civilizations within the same country. Recently I was invited to a club where a French group was performing modern jazz music. I am an elderly person. I went with my wife and sister - all senior citizens. Apart from us there were another 10/12 people of our age group and the rest were all youngsters. None was wearing Indian dresses and when the music picked up, almost all the youngsters (boys and girls) were having a bottle of beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other hand. I am not saying that it is bad or good. Why I mentioned this that I discovered, it is a different world. If you compare it with rural India, where 60% of our population live, the gap between this two worlds is much ore bigger. Same is the case with living together, which is gradually becoming an accepted thing in urban India. Again I must mention that I am not criticizing it as good or bad. But rural I ...more
Answered by Sankar Mitra, 05 Sep '08 04:04 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Knowledge,content, education or wisdon are gathered from the outside of one's surroundings.
Answered by Ravindra Yadav, 05 Sep '08 03:44 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

CHINA DAILY, YOUTH DAILY AND PEOPLE'S DAILY ARE THREE OF THE MOST PROMINENT NEWSPAPERS OF CHINANewspaper articles in the People's Daily are often not ..more

Answered by Deepak Bhatia