Q.

In Islamic Mythology Qran was revealed to Muhmmad through angel Gabriel over period of 23 years but how it was written if the time period was 23 years ? Most of the religious fables have some symbolic and iconographic meaning so what is significance of 23 ? Also one unanswered question is why it took 23 years to reveal ?
I hope people answer this positivel as they answer questions on other religious books such as Ramayan and Mahabharat no foul language and abuses please.

Tags: question, years, money
Asked by Batao Na, 14 Apr '10 02:24 pm

1.

Dear Sir,
All the parts of Quran which was revealed in a span of 23 yrs. or so was written on the leather sheets, stones and even it was learnt by heart by the followers of Prophet Mohammed. After the death of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) His follower who took the charge to head the Islamic ruling collected and set with the help of other Disciple. And uninamiously it was declared the authentic. No doubt it was with the help of Almighty God..... As Allah says in Quran..... This is my message and I am to take care or to protect it from being corrupted. Allah also says in Quran... that.... No one can make verses like Quran... if you think... you try..... you take help of any one accept Allah.... But you cannot do so..... Hope the answer will satisfy... Shakeel Dad Khan
Answered by SD khan, 14 Apr '10 06:58 pm

(2)
 (0)
2.

Sir pey mukut saze mukh pe ujala..haath dhanush gale me pushpa mala..hum dass inke..ye subke swami..Anjaan hum ye antar yami..sees jhukao..ram gun gao..bolo jai vishnu ke avtari..ram ji ki nikli sawari..
Answered by NarendraModi, 14 Apr '10 02:33 pm

(0)
 (0)