Q.

Most of the people remember Newton's third law. Do you remember his first two laws too ?? If so, please tell me as I have forgotten.

Tags: law, newton, remember
Asked by Dharmarajan, 08 Jan '12 07:10 pm

1.

I. Every object in a state of uniform motion tends to remain in that state of motion unless an external force is applied to it.

II. The relationship between an object's mass m, its acceleration a, and the applied force F is F = ma. Acceleration and force are vectors (as indicated by their symbols being displayed in slant bold font); in this law the direction of the force vector is the same as the direction of the acceleration vector.

III. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
Answered by anantharaman, 08 Jan '12 07:12 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

U must hv got enough Ctrl. V & P. So I am left with only examples.
Did u see the movie Dirty Picture & do u remember ha-haa-huu seen in that movie. Then u should have understood the relationship between force, mass, acceleration and reactions. The reaction I have ever seen is from Vidya Balan :P
Answered by MAdhavan Avadhany, 08 Jan '12 07:32 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

You are so right ............. I too now ......just needed to remember during exam .....so no help ...In class X, our physics teacher was explaining the humanistic behavior of Newton. After publishing his 3 laws, Newton was working for 15 years for new laws & it was at the verge of completion. . He was working on his table in candlelight and just went outside for a stroll. His dog Diamond suddenly jumped on the table, candle overturned and all the papers were burnt in to ashes. Newton was stunned after seeing this on his return from the stroll, didnt beat or shouted at the dog but exclaimed Oh, Diamond, you dont know what harm, you have just done to the world of science ..... All that you all, also probaly know.

Everybody clapped for this humanatarian tell but I continued clapping even when all other stopped.

Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 08 Jan '12 07:14 pm

(0)
 (0)