Q.

CARING HUSBAND....! Hi Folks, If you are a husband or would be a husband in near future, How would you take care of the situation ,when your loving wife fall ill with some attack of viral fever, if your maid is on leave for one week ,your mother is too weak to do any work, also if you have school going kids Munna and Minni to take care of :-) What breakfast and dinner will you make for you and your kids ? What soup will you make for your wife ? Will you Go,get vegetable,provision,etc from the market and Help your kids with their school work and projects,too ? Dear Women,how Caring are men ?

Tags: husband, kids, relationships
Asked by Rachana, 13 Jan '11 01:23 pm

1.

Every woman wants her man to be reliable and be there for her when she needs her. Support your wife in all stages of life. Provide reassurance when she is feeling down. Do not belittle her or hurt her ego. If she is a working woman understand her work pressures and problems. Be proud of her on her accomplishments and do not forget to complement her. Be available for her when she needs a shoulder to cry or when she needs support from you. Let her know that you care for her. When you are not near her at least make a phone-call to her even if you talk to her for only a minute or two. When you come back after work or on weekend do things with her or help her in whatever way possible. She would appreciate even if you are not much of help because you are tried to help her. Be a friend to her. When you dont agree with her views respectfully let know that you dont agree with reasons...All these would be my routine, when all is well...But , when she falls sick, the scenario at home totally chan ...more
Answered by Dil Se, 13 Jan '11 03:04 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Yes these situation oftenly comes in routine life and whatever the best possible way and up to the satisfaction of family members,I am supporting my entire home. Offcourse my wife is also knows my limitations hence she is also guiding me from her bed to perform the necessary domestic work even what to cook and how,if I dont know the particular one
Answered by sushil trivedi, 13 Jan '11 01:29 pm

(3)
 (0)
3.

I will commit suicide in situation this is best solution for me.....
Answered by sharfaziz, 13 Jan '11 01:26 pm

(2)
 (0)
4.

I am not married and don't have any plans to marry in near future :)))
but I know how to manage kids. in any case, my kids are grown up and they know how to take care of themselves :)

Hypothetically, in such a situation I don't think there is any need to panic. I know most of the household works and ... If wife is good, she would guide me to do what I wouldn't know! If she isn't good then I would just pack her up to a nice hospital (.)
Answered by rajneesh Rediff, 13 Jan '11 11:40 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

I have experienced what happens in such situations Rachana ji.. I know my limitations since I know nothing more than making a tea or coffee.. But that does not mean I will do nothing..I know how to get things done in the kitchen through maids..I used to sit near her most of the time when she fell ill, and had prepared some liquid food for her, (taking her own instructions and ready made Maggi type packets handy) ..Since there is no one in the house except us, I am mentally prepared to nurse her fully well .. I keep soup packets ready ,and breakfast we can get from the nearby hotel.. Managing kid is a problematic matter I know, but when he finds his mom is not well, he behaves astonishingly sober. I have taken for granted here that the maid is not on leave.. But even if she goes, I dont think I will lose my courage.....I know I can manage..
Answered by subhash, 13 Jan '11 10:26 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Actually he is the right person to answer this Q.But since you keep an option open for women in the end, letme give you my pov :-)
Its true that men are hardbound in many respects, but as husbands, they are really soft and caring. And for situations you mentioned, they are just not meant for these, unless they are trained well for it :-)
They almost get a panic attack in such scenarios. They are really helpless and are often seen hanging hopelessly in between work and home at such times.
But like every difficult situation teaches us how to overcome it,they too learn to somehow manage to workout and handle their family well out of crises.
Guess , thats something called 'Man Power" now Rachna ..:-))))
Answered by Anu, 13 Jan '11 09:30 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Oh simply a horrible situation ! I 'must faint in such a situation.
Answered by Pradipta pati, 13 Jan '11 03:11 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

May God bless me so that it does not happen twice !! I have undergone severe experience over this and thanks the Almighty that He saved her !! I do not want to dream of it again Ma'm. Please forgive me that I'm not elaborating the issue in my reply. Thanks & regards.
Answered by ashis, 13 Jan '11 03:11 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Well rachna dear, thx for urs blessings for a would be hubby
Source: self
Answered by Ravinesh Kumar, 13 Jan '11 02:04 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

If this situation arises,.no problem at all to me,.i am ready to do all the work as my future wife use to do,.if there is good understanding between the spouses then this question dose not all arises,.going to market ,.buying vegetables,.provision etc from the market cooking food these are all very easy for me,.i can do all the work what a wife can do,...but i cant wear saree and all by doing this work,;-)))) i can do these work as good husband,...a nice question from u,..thankyou ;-)
Answered by virupaksha, 13 Jan '11 01:44 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Uski kismat hi aisi thi..more