Q.

Mere Bhaiyya , Meri behna ....! Mere Bhaiyaa anmol ratan ,..... Meri Behna ek Hazaron me he...! A lovely bonding between siblings. What you like the best in your sibling ? What is something that always reminds you of your sibling ? A day to remember and celebrate the lovely bonding you had with your sister or brother ...Happy Raksha Bandhan Day !

Tags: relationships, entertainment, siblings
Asked by Rachana, 02 Aug '12 10:36 am

1.

Yes, I have had the privilege of sharing and bonding extensively with my siblings and luckily and despite differences of opinion, continue to have a strongly affectionate relationship, still with them.
Most of us are blessed to have such blood bondings and the ties continue even after the parents have passed away.
our elders and the wise men of yore believed that a day should be significantly marked out to remind us of this this bonding and true too. With the kind of professional and personally busy libves we live, our lives have become so self-centric that we hardly have any time to spare for others. Luckily Raksha Bandhan is one such day which has been marked out specifically for such a get together.
Answered by sumita bhadrachaudhari, 02 Aug '12 11:41 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Beautiful Question Rachana.
There used to be a gang of brothers in a joint family around me at some point of time, but now we all grown up unfortunately :) and have settled in different corners of world . But its this day we see that we get in touch in a way or other and honestly , my big brothers have been more like my guardians to be around to keep an eye over me , to support me , to really sit with me for my moral support for a night out when i was studying :)).. i really remember that so much still.. and many more small details to the more stronger and deeper ones that cannot be measured when i could hold a hand, like i did hold that of my father.. Brothers i even have a couple of them here too .. And they are simply the Best :))
To have a brother is a blessing and offcourse and we must also add, having sisters like is also a greater blessing. What you say?? :))
Answered by Anuja, 02 Aug '12 10:51 am

(2)
 (0)
3.

May your wishes come true,
And may each of your days be filled with,
Joy & smiles too!

HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN~~
Answered by Mrinalendra Banerjee, 02 Aug '12 03:14 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Sincere indeed
happy Rakshabandan day
Answered by anil garg, 02 Aug '12 11:48 am

(1)
 (0)
5.

Sure is :)P happy raksha bandhan - so how many sibling are you ? - i have 2 sister's - don't celebrate rakshabandhan as a formality but a reminder of good things in life :)P
Answered by simon waaras, 02 Aug '12 11:20 am

(1)
 (0)
6.

Family is the most relevant institution of mankind. And siblings are the most important part of family. For me, my siblings are above all logic and reasoning. All things ceases except love and oneness.And it is 'one for all, and all for one'.
Answered by kishore malhotra, 02 Aug '12 10:58 am

(1)
 (0)
7.

Yes
Answered by kamini joshi, 02 Aug '12 10:40 am

(1)
 (0)
8.

I love my bros n i love my dee a lot,,,,,,,,,,,
Answered by inquisitive, 02 Aug '12 10:39 am

(1)
 (0)
9.

I have most loving and caring siblings in the world....
Answered by sharfaziz, 02 Aug '12 10:38 am

(1)
 (0)