Q.

"Life is a Miracle" -" I feel our Life is a miracle, it is finely tuned, computerised and run by one master. U can call him by any name. It is one universal power and hence I would say that God is everywhere". I think God is sending us messages all the time but we get so busy fulfilling our ambitions or in our day-to-day tasks that we forget to connect to God. Agree or Disagree - comments plz??

Tags: relationships, god, life
Asked by cyrus irani, 11 Apr '10 03:30 pm

1.

Yeah it is a miracle!!

Just saw a little baby (only two months old) the other day and she took my finger in her hand and grabbed like they do in films. I was amazed and so touched....

But yeah we do have a responsibility to be aware of our existence, and marvel at it, and to understand the consequences of what we do. We are more than a sum of our parts after all, and so ultimately responsible for all that comes from us....

Life is a miracle sure!! We exist for whatever that means. We are more than just a speck as we like to believe sometimes. Everything that we do (or fail to do) meets with a reaction. Everything we do!!

I marvel at we can do. I shudder at what we can do. But ultimately it's up to us to take responsibility for what what happens.
Answered by Alaina, 11 Apr '10 03:38 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

The irony of life is that we want God only when we are in trouble, we forget God while achieving our ambitions and targets. Also we forget god when looking at the other persons wife. And we want God only for the security, comforts and luxuries and not for understanding what is God.
Answered by manoj thakur, 12 Apr '10 11:35 am

(1)
 (0)
3.

I start my day with a prayer remembering that Almighty.So HE always lives in me.
Answered by gkr, 11 Apr '10 04:28 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Yes , We have been run by cosmic intelligence, but our receptivity depends upon our mental blocs caused by our past experiences and Karma , But god never made any one less perfect.
Answered by venkatesaldevarajan, 11 Apr '10 03:46 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

I fully agreewith you. Though it is finely tuned, our deed, good or bad may affect the tuning. It depends on how we follow the messages sent by God as mentioned by you !!
Answered by Mahadevan Subramaniapillai, 11 Apr '10 03:46 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Bhakti yog is different than the karmayog.But Dyanyog may tell you which is to be practiced when ? Any way you can ask swamiji for more about this qusetions on God,Mira cal , I can just answer about T time ,
Answered by vilas manohar deshpande, 11 Apr '10 03:36 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

The fundamental duties are to up lift the needy people when and as it required.........but the Funda of their Mental is to get the Fund in the name of..more

Answered by pradeep mishra